Researcher seeking 'phage' and other security mailing list archives

From: Curator at Security Digest Archive (curatorat_private)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 05:48:30 PDT

    I am a researcher constructing a history of computer security digests
    for which I have so far made positive steps in recovering copies of
    various 1980s mailing lists and locating key protagonists. You are
    welcome to view the work in progress at http://securitydigest.org.

    I am trying to locate copies of the 'phage' mailing list established by
    Gene Spafford during the Robert Morris Internet Worm emergency of the
    late 1980s. But I am also interested in any other mailing lists or
    discussion forums that may have been in operation during this period.

    Your help would be appreciated. All correspondance is carried out in
    confidence.

    Curator

    --
    curatorat_private