RE: Motorola Cable Modem DOS

From: Dan Taylor Jr. (slashat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 22:31:28 PST

    I have been able to replicate this behavior by scanning the cable
    modem's internal IP (192.168.100.1) on my Motorola Surfboard 3100 w/ the
    following versions:

    Software Version: SB3100-3.2.6-SCM-NOSHELL
    Hardware Version: 2
    MIB Version: II
    GUI Version: 1.0
    VxWorks Version: 5.3

    Scanning the external (internet) IP address has no effect (this is the
    first time I've heard of this).

    - Dan