NBActiveX Sure ActiveX Big Vulnerability

From: Webmaster, Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro (webmasterat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 08:12:00 PST

    *******************************
    Lorenzo Hernandez garcia-hierro
    Webmaster of LORENZOHGH.COM
    LHGHPRODS PROGRAMACIÓN TIENDA ONLINE.
    *******************************
    NBActiveX Sure ActiveX New Vulnerability

    Dear firends,

    INTODUCTION
    This vulnerability is an important failure because the malicious code writed
    in NeoBook 4 can be executed out of permission and silent. NBActiveX.ocx is a
    AtiveX control for execute programms created and designed for the web with Neo
    Book 4 (the best author multimedia software)the vulnerability is in the form
    that NBActiveX.ocx is identificated throw the MSIE ActiveX Control Validator
    or system of security control and the MSI validate with sure calification the
    activex but no checking the routines.

    METHOD

    1.If you create a programm and select in compilation mode Distribution Mode>
    Web Navigator , NeoBook 4 compiles a file called [nameofproject].prg and a
    [nameofproject].htm the NBActiveX.ocx is publicated with that files in the
    server and the HTM file is the "wrap" of the .prg file and the server activex
    NBActiveX.ocx .

    2.type the URL for the HTM File and wait,my example was based on a programm
    that writes a file called Win32DLL.vbs in %ROOT% normally c:\ and in another
    pixel run another programm created with neobook too , this programm run
    finally the script .vbs and the script run MsgBox("Hello World") but the file
    can be all types of files like patch.exe (Netbus slave) or any.

    THE PROBLEM

    Neo Book 4 allow to insert any tipes of files in your project for wrap (like
    eliteWrap) it an execute or save,rename,put attrb and all the commands
    possible in win32.
    The only possible solution is setting off the activeX execution (please don´t
    laught.).

    FILES ENCOUNTERED THE PROBLEM:
    NBActiveX.ocx  -The famous dangerous ActiveX-
    [nameofproject].prg -The programm wrap-
    [nameofproject].HTM -the NBActiveX and wrapper executor-

    ABOUT ME:

    My name is Lorenzo Hernandze GARCIA-HIERRO and i'm 13 old , i live in madrid
    in spain  and i use linux in two of my 3 computers (i break some windows,
    don't laught!!!)my telephone number (mobile) +34676001011.
    Me http://lorenzohgh.com
    or me project of linux http://lorenzohgh.com/linux
    My nick geniemgh : http://ciberia.ya.com/geniemgh
    PLEASE RESPOND ME WITH THE answer.
    PLEASE TAKE CARE WITH THIS IMPORTANT AND DANGEROUS VULNERABILITY BECAUSE I
    CREATE A VIRUS IN VBS SCRIPT AN A TROJAN WRAPPER (ELITE WRAP) AND THE EFFECTS
    ARE CATASTROFIC AND VERY QUICKLY (IN A P2 LIKE 10 SECONDS FOR TOTAL INFECTION
    AND FILE REPLACE WITH A 56 MODEM)

    PLEASE CHECK THIS BECUSE IF YOU THINK THE POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE AND IF
    YOU RUN IT ON A IIS.... ALL THE DATA ARE FOR ANY WITH TROJAN ACCESS.