Re: Password Hole Found In Webshots

From: Ian Nguyen (inguyenat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 14:50:58 PST

    Confirmed. As it is, I don't think Webshots offers much in the way of
    securing a user's desktop even though it has the password protection
    feature.  But it is just that, a screensaver, which just display pretty
    images.

    I think what Brian is trying to say here is if you want to lock your
    desktop, use Windows' Ctrl+Alt+Del function instead.

    Ian