FW: SQL Injection Solved

From: Louie Conceicao (louieat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:46:24 PST

    LogiSense Corporation is a leading provider of performance software for
    service providers and enterprises. We offer a wide range of low-cost
    products designed to address common client billing and management,
    traffic congestion, network scalability, and latency issues."

    LogiSense software tested includes Hawk-i ISP Billing, Hawk-i ASP and
    the DNS Manager. These software's are ISP / ASP billing systems and a
    web based DNS manager, respectively.

    Please visit our Hawk-i ISP Billing support page to download the latest
    SQL injection patch, http://www.logisense.com/hawki_support.html

    If you have any questions regarding the reported SQL Injection in
    LogiSense Software please contact us mailto:infoat_private

    Regards,

    Louie Conceicao
    Marketing Coordinator

    LogiSense Corporation
    "Performance Software for Networked Business"
    181 Groh Avenue - Suite 201
    Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 1Y8
    http://www.logisense.com

    p: +1 (519) 249-0508 ext 1103
    f:  +1 (519) 249-0510
    e:  louieat_private

    ****
    privileged. It is intended solely for the
    addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

    distribution or any action taken or
    omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
    unlawful. When addressed to our clients
    any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms
    and conditions expressed in the
    governing LogiSense client engagement contract.
    ****