[IPS] PUTTY SSH-Client Exploit

From: Daniel Alcántara de la Hoz (seguridadat_private)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 07:51:46 PST

    I-PROYECTOS  Division Seguridad (Security Research)
       2003 seguridadat_private

       Proof of concept code / Exploit

     In December 16, 2002 Rapid 7.Inc released a security alert about
    vulnerabilities in ssh2 implementations from multiple vendors. We have
    used the concept to code this exploit/proof of concept.

     It's a fake server to exploit the putty client. To test it you need to
    change the url in the shellcode; that file will be downloaded and run
    on exploitation.

     This is intented for educational/testing purposes.

    Developed by:
                 Rand ( jcamilleriat_private )
                 Dani ( daniat_private )