Re: Opentype font file causes Windows to restart.

From: Vess Nedevski (vdn4844at_private)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:33:45 PST

    The problem seems to be only with W2000 and WXP. W2000 with SP3 bluescreened with STOP 0x00000050, where WXP with SP1 just rebooted without even a bluescreen. W98 or WNT don't seem to be affected.

    >>> "Berend-Jan Wever" <SkyLinedat_private> 01/07/03 12:09PM >>>
    Nope, I tried this: read
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
    erence/properties/fontface.asp

    Embeded fonts are of a different filetype (eot or ote)
    Maybe the same bug can be embedded in this filetype, but you'd first have to
    figure out what's triggering this and reproduce it in a eot or ote file.

    Berend-Jan Wever