Re: KaZaA - Bad Zone

From: Gideon12 (gideon12at_private)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:52:23 PST

    Just be aware that, in order to stop pop up ads, Kazaa Light installs its own
    HOSTS file into %Windir%.  This has the negative affect of not allowing you
    to view several legitimate web sites, including Yahoo Maps, since the HOSTS
    file redirects the URL to your loopback adapter.

    ------
    Kazaa lite doesnt have ads or spyware. http://www.kazaalite.com/

    PLUS it works great with Wine (http://www.winehq.com/) :)