Re: Solaris Signals

From: Jon Masters (jonathanat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:16:16 PST

    Hi,

    As a couple of people have pointed out off list when we discussed it, the
    situation I am basically describing generally comes down to that you
    shouldn't stick sensitive information in binaries - that was the
    fundamental point - I think I was confusing a couple of things I have been
    looking at and ended up not being terribly clear. Hope that makes sense.

    Jon.