Re: MS-Windows ME IE/Outlook/HelpCenter critical vulnerability

From: Fozzy (fozzyat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 00:37:56 PST

    Hi,

    My post entitled "MS-Windows ME IE/Outlook/HelpCenter critical vulnerability" was parsed incorrectly by the securityfocus mailing-list manager, giving me a From: adress "fozzyat_private".

    My contact e-mail is fozzyat_private I am not, in any way, a member of securityfocus.com.

    Thanks,

    Fozzy

    The Hackademy Audit, Journal & School - Paris
    http://www.thehackademy.net

    PS: with respect to the reported security issue, please take good note that this is a WinME issue. Windows XP is vulnerable _only_ if patch MS02-060 was not applied. So most WinXP users are safe. Moreover, a Microsoft guy told me the Help Center is not included in Windows 2000, so Win2000 should not be vulnerable.