Re: BIND 9.2.2 Vulnerabilities?

From: John (bugtraqat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:46:41 PST

    That was really what I was trying to get at.  If there are vulnerabilities
    I don't think that they are being discussed in a manner that brings this
    to the attention of those of us who are running 9.2.1.  It seems that the
    announcement was rather low-key and I stumbled across this information on
    the website almost by mistake.