Re: PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS SHORTCUTS

From: Dan Daggett (csiwebmasterat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 07:52:18 PST

    > Verified on Windows XP Pro SP1.  Crashes Explorer everytime.
    >
    > /Alex Kiwerski

    On a side note, if you browse to the folder through an application and the
    application is set to view all file types it will crash the application
    instead of explorer.  I have tested this with Windows XP Pro SP1 in
    Dreamweaver and Photoshop.  I can imagine this will work with any
    application.

    Dan Daggett