WebDav Exploit ffs

From: Rafael Nuñez (rnunezat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:57:13 PST

    I've been receiving a bunch of emails concerning if the exploit that I sent
    to the list (iis_txt.c ) was focus on WebDav Vuln.. Of course Not (was a
    totally different one, based on the old *.asp like iistart.asp).  If David
    Litchfield read the 1st one he prolly cried.

    Regarding this I'm sending the WebDav exploit tested 100% by me

    Best Regards

    Note: don't ask for the binary one.. Please compile yourself.

    Rafael Núñez
    Senior Research Scientist
    Latin American Security & Intelligence Operations
    Scientech de Venezuela
    [w] http://www.scientech.com.ve
    [e] rnunezat_private
    Tlf.:(58-212) 952.42.66