[Full-Disclosure] Dangerous permissions in unitedlinux

From: Knud Erik Højgaard (kainat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 11:02:12 PDT

    Attached document explains all.

    Rant: People using a product called 'antigen' should be shot, stabbed, and
    shot again. Today, more than a month after posting DSR-toppler.pl and
    sircd.sh, I _still_ get 5-8 emails a day saying that 'a virus have been
    found and quarantined'. Oh please, get a grip. And please oh please stop
    sending email from invalid addresses, I can't even mail you back and tell
    you what I think of your AV solution.

    --
    Knud Erik Højgaard

    _______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html