Re: Permanent crash in Opera 7.10

From: Dmitrij Lukasevic (dimonat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 14:16:08 PDT

      I don't found this one is true. My Opera-7.10 doesn't crash.

      mailto:dimonat_private

    ----------

    I have found that if you try to open in Opera 7.10 url bar a very large
    news url like this ( not too many or Opera will do nothing , near the
    limit )

    Opera crashes with an acess violation . EIP is not overwritten but the
    program wonīt work any more until you reinstall it ( at least in my
    machine ) . Having done it some times now I canīt open Opera even after
    reinstalling it .
    I donīt provide a webpage cause I was unable of making work a link with so
    very large url ( i tryed iframes and Javascript )

    --
    Regards ,

    David F. Madrid
    Madrid , Spain