eBay Security Contact

From: mattmurphyat_private
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 10:25:41 PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for contact information for the security department (if such a
    thing exists) at eBay.  If anyone has any security contact information
    (specifically, I'm looking for e-mail addresses), or just general "support"
    information where I can reach a human -- as such information appears to be
    deeply buried.  I'm really starting to become frustrated by the lack of
    support; everything they have is automated/robotic, and even that doesn't
    really

    http://mail2web.com/ .