re:Latest MS SQL Server vulnerabilities revealed

From: Cesar (cesarc56at_private)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:41:23 PDT

    MS SQL Server DOES allow multiple statements, you
    should be confused with mysql. The ideas presented in
    paper work most of the time on web applications
    vulnerable to SQL injection, the only problem is when
    firewalls block all outbound connections, but that can
    be bypassed using other OLEDB providers.

    Cesar.

    http://www.appsecinc.com/presentations/Manipulating_SQL_Server_Using_SQL_Injection.pdf