Re: [Full-Disclosure] eBay Security Contact

From: Jon Pastore (jpastoreat_private)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:49:14 PDT

    you're screwed....they don't care...I got burned like 3 or 4 times and they
    really just don't care...they tell you to goto this fruad site which I think
    helped somewhat due to:

    http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/04/30/auctions.scams.ap/index.html

    but really I don't think ebay cares...I would be interested in participating
    in an ebay ban...too bad there are no other auction companies taht care
    either...

    -Jon