makeunicode2.py release

From: daveat_private
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 07:51:59 PDT

    I've re-released makeunicode2.py after editing it to work without CANVAS's
    infrastructure. The revised makeunicode2.py can be found linked off of
    http://www.immunitysec.com/CANVAS/ . This python module should allow
    exploit developers to quickly and easily convert any shellcode into
    unicode - expediating exploitation of unicode vulnerabilities, such as the
    Microsoft Content Server overflow.

    This revised makeunicode2.py is released under the Gnu Public License
    (v2.0). I'll be going over the techniques it uses during BlackHat Europe
    in Amsterdam this year.

    Dave Aitel
    Immunity, Inc.
    http://www.immunitysec.com/