Re: BEA WebLogic

From: Helmut Springer (delta@lug-s.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 03:42:18 PDT

    Hi,

    On 14 May 2003 at 12:06 +0200, K-Otik.com wrote:
    >   BEA WebLogic Server and Express 7.x Passwords Disclosure

    http://dev2dev.bea.com/resourcelibrary/advisoriesnotifications/BEA03-31.jsp
    might be interesting as well, SSL certificate chain vulnerability as
    in http://www.thoughtcrime.org/ie-ssl-chain.txt

    --
    MfG/Best Regards,                  "If we keep our pride...
    helmut springer                     Though paradise is lost