conexant adsl router backdoor

From: Luca Bartolomai (mefistofleat_private)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 01:32:29 PDT

    Hi ,
    I have acquired one router adsl conexant model Trident .
    This modem is identical to the Italian version Digicom Michelangelo Office,
    but the firmware is modding .
    If get file CONFIG.REG from ftp modem server and edit it , you can see this
    DWORD :
    [Class\Protocol\Bridge\0000]
    "DeviceId"=dword:00000000
    "BackDoorEnabled"=dword:00000001
    "EthernetFilterEnabled"=dword:00000000
    "OutputProcessingEnabled"=dword:00000000
    "SubnetMuxEnabled"=dword:00000001

    BackDoorEnabled ?  what is ?

    I'am scaned with nmap but not found particular listen port .
    it is a backdoor on ATM ?
    I will continue to inquire

    Best regards

    Jack