Monkey Http Daemon

From: Martin (broadcastat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 17:17:05 PDT

    After reading the PHP XSS "exploit" (I dont know if it qualifies as one)
    in phpinfo(), I found out that on the default page of the Monkey Http
    Daemon, there is a Test of Supports section. Two links are included:
    http://whateverhost/php/index.php
    and
    http://whateverhost/cgi-bin/test.pl

    index.php just contains 'echo phpinfo(); '

    Also, test.pl doesnt check for valid input on the forms, so you can
    include HTML code, etc. Pretty useless, I know, but I've been reading
    posts about this kind of stuff, so I thought i would throw in this.
    Found this on the version 0.7.1 version, the latest one i found on
    freshmeat.net. I havent contacted the author since I dont know if this
    is really a big deal or not.

    Well, sorry for bothering and I hope I dont get flamed or anything