BEFSR81 SNMP Community String Information Disclosure Vulnerability

From: franck dunter (dunter76at_private)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 01:03:54 PDT

    same bug http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7317
    but for the model BEFSR81

    After my scan whit nmap, i just found SNMP open (port 161 udp).

    I scan the MIB, i found some thing very interesthing.
    on plages
    enterprises.3955.3.4.1.12.0 : the username
    enterprises.3955.3.4.1.13.0 : the password
    this bug is good for all ISP whit PPPoE on router lynksys.

    i send one before but to many useless thing on it
    please publish this one not thr other