Development Impacts of Security Changes in Windows Server 2003

From: Michael Howard (mikehowat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 09:54:56 PDT

    During the development of Windows Server 2003 we spent a great deal of
    time reducing the default installation attack surface. The changes we
    made may have an impact on software you develop for the product. A new
    article, "Development Impacts of Security Changes in Windows Server
    2003" outlines some of the changes.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dncode/html/secure06122003.asp

    Cheers, Michael
    Writing Secure Code 2nd Edition