Domain User Credentials access via OWA XSS

From: Hugo (overclocking_a_la_abuelaat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:19:54 PDT

    On my previous post about OWA XSS I talked about Cross
    Site Scripting in the attachment field of a mail. The
    XSS is not in the attachment, is in the body of the
    message.
    Sorry, I need to sleep...
    Please notice: not in the attachment, in the BODY.

    To make it clear to understand I have just published on
    my site (www.infohacking.com) a report explaining how
    to reproduce this bug on a real environment with a
    proof of concept exploit.

    Our code is able to exploit the XSS on the Outlook Web
    Access to show the user cookie and the Windows domain,
    username and password in cleartext.

    Have fun!

    Hugo Vázquez Caramés & Toni Cortés Martínez
    Infohacking Research 2003
    Barcelona
    Spain