Fwd: RE: Contact information for Microsoft Security Response Center [tf]

From: keepitsecretat_private
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 16:09:37 PDT

    Very good.

    All one needs to do is ask. After wading through a mountain of childish,
     almost fanatical defences of Microsoft and bitter flames for asking
    the question, we have a solution from Microsoft today.

    - ----- Forwarded Message from Microsoft Security Response Center <secureat_private>
    - -----
    Hi,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    A new auto responder has been configured at securityat_private which
    will redirect you to secureat_private as a temporary solution until
    we can fully migrate "security" to the Security Response Center-- which
    is actually in progress.
    Traditionally, securityat_private (which is our internal fire and
    life safety department) has been very good about forwarding all email
    destined for us.

    Thank you again for your feedback. Please let me know if you have any
    additional questions or concerns.

    Sincerely,
    Terri