RE: Disclosure-for-pay?

From: Martin Walker (martin.walkerat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 06:49:58 PDT

    NOTE: that the individual is not saying "Pay me or I'll tell everyone
    about it".  He's just saying "Pay me or I WON'T tell you about it".
    There is a subtle but critical difference.  Your example is incorrect
    from that standpoint.

    Personally I don't think it is very good business, but it is not as
    damning as many people are screaming about.  In fact, the most unethical
    part is the "provide future services at no cost".