[Full-Disclosure] exploitlabs.com XSS hole someone better beware!

From: dnvat_private
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 02:32:22 PDT

    Vunerability(s):
    ----------------
    1. Remote / Local XSS SCRIPT EXECUTION!!

    Product:
    --------
    super cool script by moroning_wood, my m3nt0r in teh XSS style!!

    Description of product:
    -----------------------

    no need for description!! mornining_wood is world renowned XSS pioneer
    ninja all world know that!

    VUNERABILITY / EXPLOIT
    ======================

    NO NEED to rip other peoples code this time, this can be done with a
    browser,
    i tested with mozilla iexplore 3/4/5/6 and oppera i like oppera.

    http://exploitlabs.com/thecore/?>alert('document.location')</script>

    -------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^XSS STYLE! MORONING_WOOD TEACH
    ME!!!

    Local:
    ------
    yes ai run from our kompanie webserver!

    Remote:
    -------
    yes a lot!

    Vendor Fix:
    -----------
    No fix on 0day besides this is too cool to fix i like practicing on moroning_wood
    server!!

    Vendor Contact:
    ---------------
    no because donnie weiner is sleeping and he taught me all XSS i know
    so he must know himself.

    Credits:
    --------
    DNV
    dnvat_private
    http://www.ibeatmymeat.dk

    remember again all you people I AM THE BEST HACKER IN DENMARK!!! AND
    YES TCPDUMB I WAS AT CCC YOU JUST NOT KNOW ME BECAUSE I HIDE UNDERCOVER
    LIKE reaL HaCkERS!

    http://exploitlabs.com/thecore/?>alert('document.location')</script>

    https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.