[Full-Disclosure] Generic security problems in online games and applications

From: mmo@remote-exploit.org
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 04:27:03 PDT

    Hi all,

    we like to announce the attached paper about some generic security
    problems
    in online games and applications. It does not contain in deep technical
    specification about all the possibility and the usage, because we don't
    want that a mass abuse of online contests and games take place. Maybe we
    will release an example with a small tutorial later.

    Greetings

    Steffen Kewitz, Martin J. Muench, Max Moser

    http://www.remote-exploit.org

    _

    _______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html