Re: Macromedia DW MX PHP Authentication Suit Vulnerabilities

From: Jennifer Taylor (jetaylorat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 14:21:12 PDT

    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Macromedia has contacted
    the author to get more details, and will respond to the community with
    our findings as soon as possible.  If you feel you have additional
    information on this or any other security concern, please email
    secureat_private

    Jen Taylor
    Product Manager, Dreamweaver