[VulnWatch] Re: Switch Off Multiple Vulnerabilities

From: Peter Winter-Smith (peter4020@private)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 18:07:36 PST

    Hi,

    Re: http://www.elitehaven.net/switchoff.txt

    I neglected to mention the fact that just issuing a regular HTTP GET
    request with no other headers seems to cause the application to error
    within the module 'msvcrt.dll'. I have not attempted to investigate why
    this happens. Such a request may be as follows:

    GET / HTTP/1.1

    How strange ;o)

    -Peter Winter-Smith

    http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess