[VulnWatch] Web Crossing 4.x/5.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (FIX)

From: Peter Winter-Smith (peter4020@private)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:40:27 PST

    Dear All,

    I have recently received notification from the WebCrossing Inc. company
    informing me that the Denial of Service bug which I recently provided
    information on is now completely fixed, as can be seen from the 'bug fixes'
    section on the updates section of their web-site.

    http://wci.webcrossing.com/cgi-bin/webx.cgi?50@private@.f6f3987

    Versions dating 5.0 09FEB04 and later are completely immune to this flaw.

    I would like to thank WebCrossing Inc. for working with me to provide a
    fix for these issues.

    The latest version may be downloaded from:

    http://webcrossing.com/download

    Kindest Regards,
    -Peter Winter-Smith

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger