Seeking Virus Info

From: Adam Lipson (AdamL@private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 09:16:00 PDT

    Our London office just encountered an unknown virus.  If anyone has any idea
    what it might be can you please let me know.  A scan of several major
    Anti-Virus vendors has not come up with any results.  The description of
    what we have seen it do so far is listed below.

    Thanks for your help,
    Adam

    It will put sample.eml and desktop.eml on your desktop and in lots of
    folders on your hard drive.

    Then it will scan for IIS servers, and try to attach all machines on your
    local network running IIS.