Training Videos

From: Jeffrey_Korte/HR/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 08:29:10 PDT

    Group,

    Can anyone in the distro list point me in the direction of a good training
    video that speaks to information/physical security?  I'm looking to develop
    and deploy a more aggressive training campaign at the Bank, which includes
    weighing whether to use something that's already out there versus producing
    one on my own.

    Thanks.

    Jeffrey B. Korte,
    Information and Physical Security Manager
    FirstConsumers National Bank
    Voice: 503.520.8398
    Fax: 503.520.7941
    Pager: 503.921.3105

    The information contained in this E-mail message may be privileged,
    confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
    recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
    prohibited.  If you think you have received this E-mail message in error,
    please E-mail the sender at jeffrey_korte@private