[Fwd: Show your American Pride!]

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 22:53:37 PDT

    Boy this smells like SPAM and a SCAM.  Jimmy, Opinions?

    Is this making the rounds?  This was sent to a DNS role account.

    If this is a SCAM, I will be willing to help shut it down ASAP.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com
    http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com

    attached mail follows:

    Show your American Pride! You can help!!! http://www.letshelpamerica.com Help us raise $25 million dollars to donate to the American Red Cross and support our countries relief efforts. We have made "American Pride" dolls to support our country in this time of crisis. All net proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Go to our website, show your pride, and purchase a doll today!!! http://www.letshelpamerica.com Under Bills. 1618 Title 111 passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal. No request for removal is necessary as this is a one time e-mail transmission.