Question about a Warning

From: Ben Johansen (benj@private)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 11:46:15 PDT

    Hi All,

    I know we need to be more cautious,  But...

    I Received an Email from a Trusted Member of another list I am on (See Original Message below)

    It was also brought up, that this is an urban legend
    http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/mallrisk.htm

    It states that the FBI has been notified...

    Is this a valid concern?

    Ben Johansen, benj@private
    IS Manager, JJ Calibrations, Inc.
    Office: (503) 786-3005 ext. 34