purpose

From: Heidi (mcps@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:25:34 PST

    It appears we are losing members from the group, perhaps it is because the
    focus has strayed too much?

    C.R.I.M.E (Computer Related Investigations Management & Education) is an
    Oregon working group, based in Portland, OR, dedicated to combining Law
    Enforcement, High-Tech Industry, and Academic resources.

    Purpose:

    Conduct high-tech training and foster networking among members in areas of
    computer-related investigations, security, and education.