RE: Sign of the times?

From: Christiansen, John R. (JRCHRISTIANSEN@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 13:09:35 PST

    Don't count me as part of the deserters. See below; this is a change of
    address not interest. I find this a valuable list.

    From: John R. Christiansen - Stoel Rives LLP

    PLEASE NOTE: I WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW LAW FIRM, PRESTON GATES & ELLIS,
    EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 12, 2001. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY STOEL RIVES
    E-MAIL ADDRESS AFTER NOVEMBER 1, 2001. I WILL PROVIDE MY NEW PRESTON
    GATES CONTACT INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. UNTIL THAT TIME E-MAIL
    CAN REACH ME AT jrch@private MY NEW PERMANENT CELL PHONE NUMBER IS
    206.799.9388.

    READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unauthenticated Internet e-mail is
    inherently insecure. Internet messages may be corrupted or incomplete,
    or may incorrectly identify the sender. Please contact me if you wish to
    arrange for more secure communication or authenticate this message.