Tracking Spoofs

From: Solomon, Charlie (clsolomon@private)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:39:09 PST

    	My firewall has been reporting to me periodic spoof attacks from the
    same MAC address ever since I installed the firewall.  Does anyone have any
    resources that would help me track down that NIC?  Is this something I
    should get the FBI involved in?  I imagine, because it's a spoof and because
    it doesn't appear the attack is working and yet continues, that it's just
    some kid playing with his scripts, but that doesn't change the situation for
    me, either!

    	Thanks in advance.

    Charlie Solomon
    Information Systems Director