RE: REMOVE FROM CRIME LIST

From: Ken Emmons (KENEMM@private)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 16:08:40 PST

    I am not asking to be removed, the subject reads this way because I replied
    to msg I received from someone who did asked to be removed.  That's why the
    RE: was added to the subject line.

    I joined this group two months ago.  I attend meetings and have sent email
    to people in this group, asking about technology that they send emails
    about.  The only person to shared info with me was Crispin.  I received lots
    of email about opinions but people seem to shun the new members or just
    don't like to share the "how to" information.

    I am hoping this will change.