FW: CRIME Meeting - Tuesday 8 Jan - Last Call

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 08:25:26 PST

    From: Geo [mailto:geoneve@private]
    Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 9:36 PM
    To: crime@private; crime-announce@private
    Subject: CRIME Meeting - Tuesday 8 Jan - 2nd Call

    Meeting:  Folks, on 01/08/2002, Robert Myles, OHSU Information security,

    and select members of his staff, will conduct a presentation on the
    impact of HIPAA, and its implications in the post 9/11 environment.
    C.R.I.M.E. meets every second Tuesday in the Verizon (Airtouch) Cellular

    building (Take I-5 South to Carmen Drive. The building is on the West
    side [Tigard side] of the Freeway). The meeting room is in the back of
    the building. The talk begins at 10:00 a.m.The street address is 15575
    Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard.  See you there!