Eugene Spafford-Special CRIME Meeting-5 April @ Verizon @9am

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 16:00:36 PST

    Folks,

    Block time for 9:00am on April 5th @ Verizon Airtouch (our usual CRIME
    meeting location) to hear a presentation by Eugene Spafford from Purdue.
    Specific topic TBA, but it will relate to network security.  "Spaf," a
    pioneer in security systems and research, and co-founder of Tripwire, will
    be in town.  This will be a special opportunity for all our members.

    Thanks for the fantastic turnout and interaction at the CRIME meeting!
    117 people attended.  No wonder the room was warm! I will post a follow-up
    meeting date/time/location to the reserve_prelim listserv, that we set up
    for discussions and advancement of the PRS program.  If you wish to be a
    part of this thread, ping me and I'll subscribe you to the PRS list.

    Geo