CORRECTION CRIME meeting 06/11/2002 @ 10AM @ Verizon Airtouch

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 15:50:43 PDT

    There was a typo which has made it into the Oregonian Calendar today.

    The CRIME meeting is on Tuesday the 11th, not the 12!!!!

    Please let everyone know.

    CRIME meeting 06/11/2002 @ 10AM @ Verizon Airtouch

    Speaker(s):Zot O'Connor -- President White Knight Hackers, Inc.
    Title:    Hacking Wireless Systems.

    Topic:  This talk will demonstrate the various issues in securing
    wireless networks.  It focuses on 802.11b (WiFi), but will also touch on
    other forms of wireless networks.

    C.R.I.M.E. meets in the Verizon (Airtouch) Cellular building (Take I-5
    South to Carmen Drive. The building is on the West side [Tigard side] of
    the Freeway). The meeting room is in the back of the building. The talk
    begins at 10:00 a.m.The street address is 15575 Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard

    http://crime.whiteknighthackers.com/meetings.php3.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com