CRIME hacker's challenge

From: Don Park (donald.g.park@private)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 16:29:20 PDT

    At the CRIME meeting last week, there was mention of a
    demo.something.something box with an offer of a reward if the box could be
    'broken into'. I just signed up to the list, has there alreay been a
    posting about this? can someone forward it to me?

    Thanks,
    Don
    --
    ** BeeHive Games multiplayer wireless PDA Gaming http://beehivegames.com    -o)
    ** irc: irc.openprojects.net nick: don-o channels: #wireless, #java         /\\