CRIME Security Seminar - Wednesday June 19, OMSI

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 13:00:30 PDT

    Just a quick note to let everybody know that my company, Anitian, is putting on a security seminar on Wednesday, June 19 from 8:00 am to 11:30 am at OMSI downtown. If you can't attend, tell your friends. Attendance is FREE.

    The seminar will cover the basics of the HIPPA and GLB requirements as well as a overview of security technologies such as IDSs and vulnerability scanners. You can expect a relaxed, informative environment with a mixture of managerial and technical information.

    Plus, we're giving away some cool stuff - SOHO3 Firewall from SonicWall, some biometric mice from BioLink Technologies, and free copies of BlackICE PC Protection. And as always free food and a chance to get away from work. :-)

    RSVP at www.anitian.com/seminars

    Hope to see you there.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant