CRIME Apology/Introduction

From: Jordan Gackowski (jgackowski@private)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 16:15:11 PDT

    Sorry - I posted w/ out introducing myself.

    I've been reading the list since I subscribed a week or so after the town
    hall meeting at PSU.

    I am a security consultant w/ Symantec.  I've been in Portland for about 2
    years.  I moved down from Alaska where I did IT work.

    Before that I have a background in Electronic Warfare and I was a
    Crypto-Linguist (I speak Korean and German) for 7 years in the military.

    Jordan Gackowski
    jgackowski@private
    Security Consultant
    Symantec Corp.