July 9th CRIME Meeting@Verizon, 10-Noon

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 19:43:05 PDT

Folks,

Here's the agenda for the meeting.  I'll post the  CV's for the speakers
when I get them.  Directions to the meeting are at:
http://crime.zotconsulting.com/meetings.php3
_______________________________________

PROCESS-BASED SECURITY

SAGE Inc. will be presenting the concepts behind Process-Based Security, the
technology utilized in BRICKServer Secure Web Appliance.

The agenda will be as follows:

What is Process-Based Security?

How does it work?

What makes it so secure?

Why is it virtually hack-proof?

Question and Answer

In addition there will be a hacking demo with a break in of a Windows
Server, Linux Server and a BRICKServer Secure Web Appliance.

There will also be announcements relevant to the contest for hacking into a
BRICKServer online since last meeting.

Lunch will be hosted at Monogolian BBQ.