Re: CRIME Steganography software for the masses

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 13:19:56 PDT

    Shaun Savage wrote:

    > Here is an announcment for a new steganography software
    > What do people think?

    I think that the best stego is where (say) the count of how many pounds
    of explosives to use is equal to the number of open buttons on the
    Japanese schoolgirl's uniform on underage-hentai-pr0n.com.  No steg
    detect software in the world will ever detect it.

    Not so great for bandwidth, but I conjecture that most applications that
    requre stego are actually very low bandwidth. And this has been done for
    years; cheesy old movies had WW II agents communicating by placing ads
    in the London Times classified section.

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
    Chief Scientist, WireX Communications, Inc. http://wirex.com/~crispin/