Re: CRIME Legal info on carnivore

From: Toby (toby@private)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 17:30:33 PDT

    Ken Emmons writes:

    > I take offence to your bad language.  It is not funny or quite to take the
    > Lord's name.

    I'll get around to the rest of this thread soon enough but I thought I'd
    start with this:
    Oh Please!
    your lord is not my lord is not Crispin's lord. If you don't want to say
    "goddamnit!" or "jesus christ!", that is absolutely your perogative but
    that
    has nothing to do with me or anyone else.
    Also, as any good parent or manager will tell you, you praise in public and
    criticize in private.
    So keep your goddamn offense to yourself and learn to take different points
    of view in stride.

    Toby